Tenure-Track and Non-Tenured Faculty
In alignment with its 2019-2024 strategic plan, the Duke Global Health Institute (DGHI) announces multiple tenure-track and non-tenured faculty openings. Positions will be at the level of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor with preference given to candidates engaged in the following key areas:
1. Non-communicable diseases, including mental health
2. Disease elimination and eradication
3. Health impacts of global environmental change
And/or with expertise in the following research skills:
1. Data science, especially analysis of large data sets and geospatial modeling and mapping
2. Biostatistics/Statistics, especially innovative use of trial design and causal inference (e.g. cluster randomized, stepped wedge, pragmatic trials, regression discontinuity, difference-in-differences etc.).
3. Health economics/health systems/policy research
4. Innovation, including health policy, digital technology and engineering
5. Implementation science
Up to five new global health faculty will be hired, with potential for primary or secondary faculty appointments in Duke Schools including but not limited to the Schools of Medicine and Nursing, Pratt School of Engineering, Nicholas School of the Environment, Sanford School of Public Policy, and Trinity College of Arts & Sciences. These positions will be based in Durham, NC, USA. To apply or express interest, please submit your CV here.