The Pacific Southwest Regional Center of Excellence in Vector-Borne Diseases leverages the resources of UC Davis and UC Riverside with our strategic partners in academic communities, public health, and vector control to meet the needs of the Pacific Southwest in terms of surveillance, prevention, and response.
PARTNERS, STAKEHOLDERS, AND COLLABORATING ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS
Our center is always looking to broaden and strengthen our community of practice. If you are interested in working with us, please send us an email!
Partners & Stakeholders:
- Mosquito and Vector Control Association of California (MVCAC)
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
Collaborating Academic Institutions:
- University of California, Davis (UCD)
- San Francisco State University (SFSU)
- University of the Pacific (UOP)
- Universities Space Research Association (USRA) at NASA Ames Center
- University of California, Santa Cruz (UCSC)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
- University of California, Merced (UCM)
- University of California, Irvine (UCI)
- University of California, Riverside (UCR)
- Humboldt State University (HSU)
- Stanford University (SU)
PARTICIPATING DEPARTMENTS (UCD & UCR)
The Pacific Southwest Regional Center of Excellence in Vector-Borne Diseases is supported through Cooperative Agreement Number 1U01CK000649-01 between the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the University of California, Davis.
© 2022 – All rights reserved